I guess we all have hobbies

[Digg] [Facebook] [MySpace] [Reddit] [StumbleUpon] [Technorati] [Twitter]

No related posts.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “I guess we all have hobbies”

1. Captain Howdy

HOLY SHITTING DICKS, BACK THE FUCK UP SON

Are these god damn candle reviews? You bet your fucking ass they are! You pussy bitches wish that you could be as fucking extreme rip your balls off as fucking sage and god pissing in the eye of the universe citrus. That fucking scent is so strong, it’ll fuck your shit up faster than it’ll fuck your mom. How about a couple of fucking god damn reasons to buy these fucking candles?

- You get a god damn teddy bear fucking cunts. Teddy bears will get all the members of the opposite fucking sex to touch their shit all up on your respective genitals.
    - They come in god damn mason jars. You know what else comes in mason fucking jars? Fucking moonshine. Bring this shit to your next Klan meeting and all them fuckers will get all up in your shit with fucking respect.
    - Smells like father fucking baby powder. That’s classy as shit.
    - Them bitches don’t like lids. They’ll fuck your ass up if you try and put that shit on them. Bitches play for keeps.

Current score: 14

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 4:58 pm
  2. momo

RELAX BRO! let me light some Pink Lady Slipper to calm your ass down.

Current score: 2

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 5:15 pm
  3. Butt Itch

He should fuck that bear.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 5:42 pm
  4. God

How many cocks is he sitting on during this vid?

Current score: 2

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 6:19 pm
  5. Hasson

He’s smelling those candles wrong. The strongest source of the scent is in the lid until the candle itself is lit. For real, try that shit.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 7:31 pm
  6. Jen

These are candles.

Candles.

Who the fuck gets that obsessed with fucking CANDLES.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 8:01 pm
  7. weggles

I don’t get this fucking “haul” video shit.

Who wants to watch someone talk about shit they got for 10 minutes?

It’s not even the candles… it’s the idea behind it. When I built my PC and all my shit came in I didn’t make a video of me talking about my memory/cpu etc etc. or “unboxing” them. Unless there’s something batshit insane with the box… who fucking cares. I’ve come across MAYBE one or two things that would be worth showing what it looks like when you open it… but even then that’s more just show who ever is in the next room… not record/edit/upload to youtube.

ALSO: when I was 9 I played with Lego and my N64. Not fucking candles. What the hell. The only reason I’d have anything to do with a candle as a kid is if I wanted to play with matches. What do the people at the candle shop think as a kid comes in and spends all his allowance on candles?

This seems more like something a 50 year old woman would do.

What ever makes you happy etc etc… but come on dude. Ride a bike. Catch frogs in your back yard… don’t video tape you talking about floral candles and the lovely teddybear you got with it.

Current score: 2

posted on:January 28th, 2011 at 10:40 pm
  8. Beeker

Howdy made me laugh more than the video.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 29th, 2011 at 12:07 pm
  9. Cathulhu

this shit is more intense than watching someone fight a motherfucking bear.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 29th, 2011 at 11:44 pm
  10. Skanktasia

Well at least his mother will never have to buy her own candles again.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 30th, 2011 at 1:38 am
  11. Sari Everna

He’ll also never have to worry about running out of candles during a power outage. Plus, it’ll smell motherfucking awesome at the same time!

This a weird hobby for a kid. I mean, I’ll admit there was a time when I liked scented candles, but I’m a girl and gave up on it pretty quick when I realized I was never going to use the damn things, anyway. Apparently he actually is using them, and getting teddy bears, as well… Are we sure this kid was born male?

Current score: 0

posted on:January 30th, 2011 at 3:45 am
  12. Pita

Jesus shit, he is adorable. I wanna fix him up with my kid sister.

Current score: 0

posted on:January 30th, 2011 at 10:10 am
  13. Jennifer (Real One)

Good to see this kid has his priorities straight.

Current score: 1